Saturday, September 20, 2008

Working it out

I'm determined this weekend to do things that I actually like. Sometimes I just waste time doing things I feel I should be doing rather than what I want to do. So I'm making a list of things I want to do. Here goes:

1. Write some of my novel

2. Read something entertaining

3. Watch a film with popcorn

4. Hang out with friends

5. Go to the Vanity Fair exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery

6. Go out for coffee

7. Buy 'The Elegance of a Hedgehog'

This list really is quite simple but I don't seem to be able to do any of the things on the list. This has to change.

But I'm starting the weekend off on the right foot. I'm taking part in a theatre workshop on Macbeth later today at the Lyceum here in Edinburgh. I'll be really nervous but I know I'll love every minute of it.

No comments: